To serve God, and our Lord Jesus Christ, by providing high quality holistic medical care at no charge to those without the ability to pay, with attention to the physical, emotional and spiritual aspects of health and healing.
1. To work collaboratively with the Christian and medical communities, and state and local government, to provide comprehensive and compassionate treatment for uninsured and low-income acute and chronic pain patients in Southwest Florida.
2. To help those with acute and chronic pain, and without insurance and financial resources to seek treatment, and restore them to be functional and productive members of their families and the community
3. To become a full time ministry to impact the lives of more patients in SW Florida and create a template that can be utilized in other communities to help patients in pain in Florida and around the nation.
4. To help curb the local (and national) epidemic of prescription pain medication abuse by treating pain at the source and negating the need for pain medications
5. To demonstrate the ability to decrease utilization by high users of ED and hospital inpatient services (pain patients), with the resulting financial savings to the healthcare system
6. To demonstrate that Fibromyalgia patients can be treated in a free medical clinic with comprehensive services dedicated to their treatment; to publish the results of a study documenting their improvement to encourage other free clinics to do the same.
Our Statement of Faith
Everyone associated with Christian Medical Ministries subscribes to the following Statement of Faith used by the Christian Medical and Dental Association:
Trusting in the Lord Jesus Christ as my Savior, I believe in the:
* divine inspiration, integrity and final authority of the Bible as the Word of God;
* unique deity of our Lord Jesus Christ;
* representative and substitutionary sacrificial death of our Lord Jesus as the necessary atonement for our sins;
* presence and power of the Holy Spirit in the work of regeneration;
* resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, and that blessed hope, His personal return;
* bodily resurrection of the just and unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved, the everlasting punishment of the lost.